<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Troubled
Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 4/10/2008 06:17:00 AM

oh man I am in deep shit yesterday when I went for my appointment at KK hospital I actually lost two $50 note I was like so down the whole day after that the whole day I was like so troubled can't think of how my mum will nag at me , after my mum fetch me I told her I lost the money as I expected she nag and nag at me but luckily she was tired when she reach home so she actually juz slept when she reach home its like I am free haha after that I was like I wanna try and organize my life better then I spend all of my free time to create a time table for myself its like so cool I woke up at 5am to pray and worship GOD wow its so refreshing I enjoyed his presence this morning I feel so refresh haha PRAISE GOD

I'll play for you.