 |
 |
 |
| Excited |
| Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 6/14/2008 10:23:00 PM |
Yo wads up man haha.. I am darmn bloody happy siah I today serve as echoe terrace IC its like wow its a experience and a moment I'll never forget haha.... I gave the briefing for allocation and the tactical stuff after Wen Ting gave her briefing and encourage the rest of the usher its was like so freaky I was like keep looking at the notes and things I want want to9 say to them but forgot to see them face to face haaha but everything was quite well prepared haha I seated at coffee bean for one hour just to prepare wad I want to say but I finish briefing them in juz about 5mins its like wad the hell haha but the whole situation got abit messed up during the service when everyone was trying to direct people to echoe and Wen Ting also lost her temper le than I also got lost le then also the part when we open the terrace by taking off the black cloth also quite abit messy we have the man power but the usher was just very lost everyone was like don't know wad to do until Wen Ting start to tell us who do wad haha then lastly after svc there was a debrief after debrief I went to aplogized to Wen Ting as I found myself not really trying my best to help the situation then she told its normal for a first-timer as a IC haha she also told me say nevermind just do your best and leave the rest to GOD..... haha anyway the day End well.... BYE BYE
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|