 |
 |
 |
| A Day as stage 4 |
| Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 8/16/2008 09:15:00 PM |
haha.... today is really a magnificent day for me I finally allocated to be stage 4 to learn from stage 2 and 1 I really learned alot today and i also felt reassured that Usher Ministry is the ministry I am called to be planted in........ from the day I join usher till now what i have learned is skills that I can't learn from outside for example Social Skills learning how to interact with others in different situation. Since the day I join UM till now I've met lots of reasonable and unreasonable congregations but everytime I handle this peoples I have gain more experience and I also want to take this opportunity to thank my ex-Team Leader Jeremy and my current Team IC Cassandra You both is the reason why I excel till this far and most importantly can't forget to thank GOD for his grace and mercy. I today what I did was helping stage 2 who is paul to find all the guest stickers from the stickers file and paste it to the chair I also learned how to look at the floorplan and also know the importance of the front seats but thank GOD I fulfil all my task and everything went so smoothly as i have prayed for. Thank GOD for his everlasting love.
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|