<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
damn the Schedule
Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9/29/2008 08:27:00 PM

wah today very tired siah....three paper in one day siah so tiring the person who schedule the exam sure didn't use his brain irritating hiah today so Xiong siah now rushing my art prep work for tmls exam is at 8am and I havent finish my prep work MAN! I really pray I could finish my prep work and final design by tonight hiah that all for today I need to go CHIONG my art le bye guys... GOD please refresh me and take away all the sleepiness so that I could finish everything in time....oh ya and most importantly "I HAVE REGRETTED TAKING ART ELECTIVE" !!ARH!!

I'll play for you.