 |
 |
 |
| I am back.... |
| Friday, September 12, 2008 at 9/12/2008 10:55:00 PM |
oh man....its sure a very tiring day for me after such a long day of BBQ at my house downstairs with my cell group today was quite good except for the part where I was stuck at the traffic jam and the fire started real late because the charcoal was with me and I was stuck in a traffic jam hiah....but thank GOD I get to meet my fellow primary school friends again haha....especially Ho Ming Rong my fellow sailor during primary school times and his my good buddy during secondary school too.. haha... but tml will be quite tiring again because its Saturday so I am going to serve again....guess wad I am serving as stage 4 again....thrice in a row man.... I guess jassmine is really trying to make me learn even more into detail of stage duties bah....haha but anyway I still must thank GOD for the opportunities and grace.....LORD do not leave me nor forsake me for I need you every single day of my life, you're someone I can't live without.....
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|