 |
 |
 |
| Son Ship |
| Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 9/20/2008 11:35:00 PM |
Today I went to starbucks at 11am then I went to bunk to meet cass and seetoh at 2.30pm then we cab down to svc together wah nowadays cab fare really I can's stand it man from DG to Expo cost us $24 siah... hiah today service Pastor kong spoke about the five characteristic of a Son, I recieve alot from today's message especially about taking pride of our church I feel that I should be even more proud of my church haha.... I also recieve the amount I felt challenge to pledge for Arise & Build I was very shock but I know from this two days cell grp and service's sermon by building my altar before and giving GOD a sacrifice or offering that cost me something GOD will bless me even more...The amout is *** I know I could do it because I really want to contribute to the church vision of building a 15000 seating capacity stadium in the marketplace and for the marketplace thats all for the day... I going to sleep now today is a very exhausting day Nites....
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|