<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hate how life works
Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 10/16/2008 10:06:00 AM

Staring at the computer I think through alot about my life I really sometimes don't know what to do, feeling sorrow and often maybe its because of the things I heard from others this few days. This is not the first time le in life sometimes I just feel very boring and unsure about the things I should do or achieve in the future should I study overseas after NS or should I continue my studies in Singapore? Its still a myth even to myself, maybe sometimes I am just rushing to grow up too soon ba....although others want to stay young but I am different I hate the feeling of not able to do things that adult can do, thats why I always want to express myself by drinking and even driving....I hate the laws that say "you can only do this when your 18 or you can only do this when your 21"I tell you something straight "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" I want to take control of my own life,this is my life and I want full control of it, thats is about my life. while ministry wise I know I might be rushing to rise up but things like that might not be able to rush but I really pray that my time will come soon. While emotionally I feel very stress because there is no where I could release my frustration to....so I no choice have to keep it in my heart.....but GOD I believe for more......


I'll play for you.