 |
 |
 |
| zzz...dried up |
| Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 10/09/2008 04:20:00 PM |
hey I am back I am now in the office feeling very bored loh...maybe its call devastated feeling very dry inside I feel abit of hopeless abit loss abit weird abit of craziness and abit of bla bla bla.....hiah...feel quite lonely nowadays haha....cuz I like no life after work almost all my friends are busy so it make me a loner lol...but anyway there is also other reasons like going after ####### I dunnoe how much longer I can continue pursuing ####### le.... it just seem very hard to let ####### know how I feel about it and another thing is my ******** why am I not given a chance yet or isit because of a small mistake that I have done that put a bulletproof door that I can't go through....often when I see hope it just seems so far like a destination I can never reach hiah..nowadays really very hard to express myself as good frens are busy and my blog are viewed by at least 5 different people per week so I must look out for wad eva I post here sometimes keeping my troubles in my heart is very tiring leh GOD or someone HELP..plus building fund is coming I seriously need a breakthrough I want to challenge myself to pledge the amount that can really make me stand out from my comfort zone GOD please strengthen me....so that I could tahan the lust for materials stuff like IPOD and LV Wallet and Fossil Watch.... thats all for today going back to work le bye....
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|