 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 11/06/2008 06:52:00 AM |
people i am back again sorry for not updating regularly because things happen really fast nowadays....I feel that I can't even catch up with my own pace anymore....feel very confused and unhappy with some people and things....really want to cry out loud...everything seems very unfair GOD I want that opportunity!! now is building fund period and I have already used up my 1st half of my salary le....I am now seriously short of $$$$$ hiah.....just some updates on what I am doing my whole of last week.....monday I send my 2 laptops for repair one at IBM service centre another one at Challenger then I send my mum to the airport for her flight to Penang and she blessed me a fish & co. dinner. then tues I went to collect my IBM laptop guess wad damn it my hard disk crashed I have lost all my data inside that is the worst thing that could ever happen to me argh!!! then I brought the hard disk to PC clinic at sim lim square to try if I could recover the files in my hard disk guess what it cost me $250 its like what the hell!!! then wed I went to school for my chinese "O" level guess wad the second time u take it is even harder then the first one shit man!! after that went to TM with my school fellows for James Bond movie...then after the movie I went to cut my hair and dye it to dark brown although its not that obvious but at least it covered all my white hair lol....I am so going to highlight my hair maybe on this coming wed bah....then thurs met up with seetoh guess what I watch James Bond for the second time and more importantly seetoh is attached le...lol.....fri I sat at changi airport for the whole day from 10am-5pm from mac - starbucks lol....then have CG at night....sat have service duty....then sun is Pastor Keneth's birthday celebration,I freaked out ok because every CG will choose one to say a appretiation speech to pastor when its my turn, my heart beat speed up 3 times faster lol...but thank god it went well lol....then I, Ying Fang and Rena went for lunch and hang out....today didn't do much slept till 1pm then went to have lunch at simei then slack at starbucks till 5.30pm then do abit of shopping.....as for tml UFG'll be celebrating You Mei's and Matthew's birthday so I have to turn in early today nights....
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|