<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Goodbye to TPSS
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 12/22/2008 11:02:00 AM

Hey people i am back again, Today I have made a life decision again I have decided to go for private diploma in Singapore. peeps thanks for the continuous support from you guys I've finally make a decision and i won't regret. thought ALOTS since the day I took my results really stressed about it, but after consulted a few important people in my life and called CMPB(Central Manpower Base)I chose my route haha....anyway this blog is dedicated to my School dudes who have been there for my this four year "Ming Shu" "Sebastian" "Jason" "Jordan" & "Yong Qian" you guys rocks!! Although we have chose different route but you guys really mean something to me....here I want to really say a big !!THANK YOU!! and a Deepest gratitude to you guys....Really appreciate you people...lets cherish the moments we have together happily....anyway thanks for everything!! I'll never forget you guys and again to Yong Qian jia you I want to see you a chef 5 years down the road and to Ming Shu, Sebastian, Jason & Jordan jia you for your sec 5 'O' Levels although I will not be there to run this race with you guys but I always be there to support you guys....trust me a phone call from you people I make my way down to find you...I Promise!! ALL THE BEST!! With Much Love From JIA LIANG!! Muacks!!

I'll play for you.