<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Skudai Mission Trip CHC team rocks
Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12/15/2008 03:07:00 AM

hey I am back i know I haven been blogging recently,due to my schedule just came back from mission trip last Thursday from Skudai(Johor) the 3 days mission trip was fantastic! I must say that the team was serving very well during the mission trip we really did the CHC way....Praise God for the safety and journey mercy! really kinda lazy to say everything but I'll use photos to compensate...hahaa
Some group photos!





took a picture with Rev.Kevin & Pst.Ester



pics with some celebrities!


Pastor Kong holding the Service




A photo I took with Alison!

The Glory of God on Pastor Kong! Very Magnificent!








I'll play for you.