 |
 |
 |
| 2009 first post |
| Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 1/06/2009 06:42:00 PM |
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody!!goodbye 2008 and TPSS....haha....time indeed flies haha...Now I am officially a Alumni of TPSS le....its like only days before i have just reported to school for my sec 1 orientation camp haha....but guess what Secondary School life is OVER!! Now I am doing my Foundational Diploma in Psychology then followed by Specialist Diploma in Psychology...haha....my school is Brookes Business School hahaha....although its not Polytechnic but my school started Psychology Diploma even before Singapore's polytechnic started it....haha....by the way its only been days but I have already started missing my School dudes haha...weird right haha....for this Post I only want to tell you about what is happening recently as for my NEW Year Resolution I'll post on my next blog...ok...on 31st Dec 2008 I went to countdown with my School dudes: Ming Shu, Sebastian, Jordan, Jason, Yong Qian, Kang Hui and Ming Shu's gf Ceres....we enjoyed ourselves there haha...watched wonderful fireworks haha....love you guys much much haha..... .jpg)
Then stayed home on 1st January haha...then 2nd Dec followed my mum around and guess what my negotiation for allowance raise has been approved by my mum le haha... originally it was $300 per month last year which is around $10 a day now its $500 per month which is around $16-$18 a day haha....AMEN!!indeed God blesses those who are faithful to him haha....on 3rd of January I went to Church as usual haha...then went fellowship with my Cell group at Long John Silver Bedok haha...then Jun hui suddenly suggested steamboat at my house this Friday then everybody was like ok...haha...then after fellowship I, Ying Fang, Rena and Jie Rui aka JR went for movie at Plaza Singapura haha...went we reach there was like 11pm then actually wanted to watch 11.45pm's YES MAN but it was left with only the first row ticket then was like what the so we bought the 1.40am one haha...then we was wondering what to do so I suggested Alley Bar so we went haha...the place was cozy haha...we ordered the promotional item 2 glass of whisky one mixed with coke one mixed wih sprite it cost me 15 bucks but ok la not that Expensive haha...we seated there till like 12.45am then we slowly walk back to PS haha...then we wath the show and it ended at 3.40am then we went to the bus stop and separated from JR then we waited for NR7 and I reached home at 5am haha....slept till afternoon 1pm haha....
A pic with YF and my Whisky at Alley bar
What The Maybe YF is abit drunk le....haha

Yesterday, send my mum to the Airport at 6am as she is going Korea for that Seoul educational trip haha...yes I am a free man without gov at home for 1 week again le haha....then after that I went home and I can't sleep le lol...so I stayed at home watch tv till 12nn then I went to applied for my school and guess what the school start today and I just registered ytd....hahaha....at first I was like WHAT!! hhaha....I paid my course fee let you guess how much isit....it cost me $13696.00 Singapore Dollars not Rupia..HEART PAIN lol....I am so going to get this Diploma...haha...then yesterday got the first ministry greeting from Cass haha...on the conference call with Cass, meijing and me haha...can't blog much about the detail but what I can say is there is new plans for the team haha....I am so going to sabo MeiJing for treasurer, admin and more to sabo wahahahaha....anyway today started first lesson only one word to say COMPLICATED lol....haha...at least WenTing is oso taking psychology and she is taking degree de haha... I can consult her le haha....haha thats all for today...I'll blog my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION on my next post...bye...Love Jia Liang (:
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|