<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My Decision define my Future
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6/16/2009 01:52:00 PM

Hey peeps, had some great fun yesterday with my school dudes...really thank God for the good weather that make our BBQ a success!! anyway yesterday while tking the train from my work place to pasir ris Mrt Station...Lots of thoughts came into my mind, question like what I want to see myself doing in 10 years time...question like do I really want my life to continue in this way...all this questions really troubled me man...haha...and thanks to ying fang now I kinda of want to challenge myself to take up SOT next year leh...I started planning for my future yesterday night show it to you guys...

Hopefully whatever I have planned below will come to past! Jia You!
2009 Diploma in Business Management/ Bachelor of Business yr 1
2010 Bachelor of Business yr 2/ School Of Theology
2011 Bachelor of Business yr 3/ NS Enlistment
2012 National Service
2013 National Service ORD/ Bachelor of Law(LLB) yr 1
2014 Bachelor of Law(LLB) yr 2
2015 Bachelor of Law(LLB) yr 3
2016 Bachelor of Law(LLB) Graduation/ Masters in Law(LLM) yr 1
2017 Masters in Law(LLM) Graduation/ MBA yr 1
2018 Master in Business Administration(MBA) Graduation
2019 Phd in Business
Planning without work is zero! so I must start working hard le...with God nothing is Impossible! AMEN!

By the way here are some random pics of Me with Lijuan and Nicholas!



I'll play for you.