<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sleepy
Friday, June 19, 2009 at 6/19/2009 02:05:00 PM

Whoa!! TIRED TIRED & REALLY TIRED!! for the last 48hrs I have only slept for like 8hrs hiah...now even as I am typing this post I am like half awake only! Man!! Really What A Day! Ok! I think it's time to tell you all what had happen to my company...I wonder any of you have read the straits times on 17th June 2009 if you have read you would have come across this news regarding Fake RMIT Degree if you haven't read you could click on the link above...anyway gotta continue to work I'll update again soon...

I'll play for you.