<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3114453830131925228?origin\x3dhttp://living-my-life4christ.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Divine Calling
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 12/16/2009 11:51:00 PM

Hey ppl, back to blogging once again... I am procrastinating whether to blog anot haha....but I guess I choose to blog haha... last Friday I went for morning prayer meeting the last one is always the best one, in this prayer meeting I was reminded of a vision I been seeing over and over again for the past 4months which I feel God is joking with me so I didn't took it seriously..but during the PM God show me this vision once again and this time he ask me "David, are you willing to follow this vision I have given you." but I answer God this can't be my calling it is just not me...then on Saturday Pastor Kong spoke about fulfilling our destiny...then at the end he ask will you trust God and walk through the door he have prepared for you.... this time round it really came to me as a conviction so strong that hit my heart very deeply, this time round I told God if its your will let it be done... I believe God indeed have a plan for everyone of us...  On Sunday I have our UM Group 1 outing we had alot of fun here and there...haha...



Section1...

On monday, I finally started my school after like so long haha.... my Bachelor of Business Administration program from Heriot Watt University haha... got to jia you studying le.... then tuesday had a great overnight prayer meeting



haha...thats all for now... I am now like super tired la... slept at 8am today then have class today....nights people...

I'll play for you.