| My typical saturday post! |
| Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 1/24/2010 01:24:00 AM |
Did lots of crazy things this week... eg. went to JB with Nicholas, went to chill with our beloved Sharon and POE at Changi Village beach and had some weird conversation... lol... By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS! (someone old le... XP) had a bad day today but after said and done it is only logical to let bygones bygones... notice I use the term logical... haha... "Live long and prosper" V haha... does this sound logical haha... I am announcing I am turning Vulcan haha... lol... anyway going Bangkok with JR, YF and Rena next Saturday hehe... I can feel the clothes there calling out to me... haha... lol... this will go on bla bla bla... cause I am now in my unconscious state of mind haha.... this only prove something I got to sleep... nights people " LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
some pic I took with Nic in JB lol...
I'll play for you.
|