 |
 |
 |
| THANK YOU MY LEADERS! |
| Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1/03/2011 06:39:00 PM |
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Hope you all have be well... its been some time since I last blog.. A lot have happened since the last time I blogged, lots of ups and downs... but thank God for great leaders like Pastor Kenneth, Jimmy and Jasmine. Thanks for always being there for me when I am down, thanks for being the helping hand for me...
 |
| Pastor Kenneth my beloved zone pastor... |
 |
| My CGL Jimmy... |
 |
| Jasmine my SL! |
Without all of you, I would not become who I am today... Its your love, perseverance, patience, discipleship, advises that have guided and lead me.. From the deepest of my heart I wanna say to you all THANK YOU!
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|